TRAINING IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE
Advanced ART Course for Clinicians
An opportunity for "Hands-on Training"
- To impart in-depth elucidation of all aspects of an IVF cycle including pre-treatment evaluation and testing, keeping in mind the ethical and economic implications of the treatment.
- Avail the opportunity to observe various treatment procedures both through live video feed and visits to the clinic and operating room for ultrasound scans, oocyte recovery, and embryo transfer.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and established IVF practitioners in the IVF field who are looking to further enhance their skills.
- Basic anatomy and physiology of male and female reproductive system
- Applied Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Pathology of the male and female reproductive system.
- Endocrinology of the reproductive system
- Ultra-sonography in reproductive medicine
- Endoscopic surgery, both Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
- Diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Monitoring of Ovulation
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovum pick up and Embryo transfer
- Safety issue in ART including OHSS and multiple pregnancies
- Basic Embryology
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART
- Storage and Use of gametes
- Basics of Reproductive Genetics:
- Genetic history and counseling
- Approach to chromosome analysis
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis
- Pre-implantation genetic screening
- Endometrial Receptivity assay